The health and wellbeing of our entire community remains our overriding priority, as has been the case throughout the COVID-19 period.
In line with this commitment, we continue to implement and maintain stringent precautionary measures to keep our entire community safe. These include:
- An increased focus on disinfecting commonly touched areas throughout the Centre, sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant.
- Ensuring that our cleaning principles adhere to the guidelines set by the Federal Government’s Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection for COVID-19 principles.
- Positioning permanent hand sanitisation stations at key points throughout the Centre.
- Rolling out public hygiene advertisements across the Centre, reinforcing the preventative measures each of us should adopt.
- Installing signage and floor decals across parts of the Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times.
- Adjusting air-conditioning systems to maximise the intake of fresh air, ensuring that quality air is circulated throughout the Centre.
- Working closely with our retail partners to help ensure that we are all playing our part to keep our shared environments safe.
We’re doing all we can to keep our community safe, but we can’t do it without you. We ask that you continue to play your part in keeping our community safe:
- Handle illness safely by coughing into your elbow or a tissue, and most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell
- Always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others, including when you’re moving through the Centre or queuing
- Maintain personal hygiene by regularly washing your hands and using the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
We continue to closely monitor public health updates and regularly review the range of measures we have implemented to help keep our community safe. We are prepared to respond quickly should we need to.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, we encourage to you visit NSW Health's website COVID-19 rules I NSW Government.